Top Quality 3M die cut vinyl DECAL
Curved for easy installation
Measurements: 41.25 X 5.62 Inches
By default the "CARROLL SHELBY" & RACE TRACK come with WHITE letters.
"RACING" comes in 5 default colors.
If you would like a custom banner we can color match to your vehicle color (or as close as possible)
- To select a custom color banner please select "Custom" from the color drop down
- Tell us the colors you want in the box that says "Custom Banner Color"
Option to add REFLECTIVE "Racing" ($7.00 extra at Check Out)
Option to add your car CSM or CSX number in lower part of racetrack ($7.00 extra at Check Out)
*Make sure window is clean and dry - Do not use water to put decal on*
- It is easiest to apply banners to a warm windshield.
- Beware of heavy wind when installing.
- Clean windshield thoroughly with water or alcohol, DO NOT use RainX or other polishes.
1) After thorughly cleaning windshield surface, find and mark the center of the windshield with painters tape. Do not use the rear view mirror as a center point as it may not be centered.
2) Locate and mark the center of the windshield banner. The center can easily be found by folding it lengthwise in two to make a crease.
3) Once centers are found place on windshield so as to become familar with desired location.
4) Recommended method of installation is the Center Hinge. This is achieved by carefully removing a 2"-3" portion of the backing paper from the center.
5) Once this portion of the center is removed, simply fold back each side of the backing paper approximately 1" onto itself
6) Then turn decal over and carefully set it in the desired location, making sure it is centered. When placed correctly, stick the center exposed area down with your thumb.
7) Once "hinged", apply each side of the decal from the center with a squeegee or credit card.
8) Once satisfied, start to peel back the transfer paper very slowly at a sharp angle. If the vinyl appears to be lifting, gently push the transfer paper back down and squeegee that area.
*If after removing the transfer paper you notice bubbles, puncture the vinyl with needle or pin and use squeegee to work out bubbles.