Xtreme-Grip™ Watts Link System, 1979-2004 Mustang Non-IRS 8.8
A CorteX Watts Link system can revolutionize your Mustang capabilities. Reduce rear cornering limitations, and focus on taking the next steps to turn your mustang into a supercar killer.
*Shipping times may vary based on stock status and/or level of customization, if any. Contact us and we are glad to help with more specifics on your product.
Vehicles: 1979-2004 Ford Mustang Non-IRS 8.8
The CorteX Watts Link complete kit replaces the panhard bar in a few simple steps.
What makes the Xtreme-Grip™ Watts link so effective?
Four possible pivot location points of the center pivot. The pivot point of a watts link is the rotation center of the rear of the vehicle. Moving it up or down relative to the center of gravity of the vehicle allows the roll stiffness of the suspension to be changed. This enables balancing the front-to-rear grip of the vehicle so that the desired handling can be achieved.
- Adjustable, lightweight, yet extremely durable.
- Spherical joints throughout for superior control
- Spherical bearing at all pivot points to minimize friction and deflection
CorteX’s revolutionary differential cover
- Incorporates watts pivot mount as well as provision for a differential cooler and temperature sensor.
- Fast adjustment of the rear roll center
- Makes balancing the car easier than ever