brake Cooling Hoses
Ford Racing Roller Pilot Bear for 289 / 302 / 351C and 351W
ROLLER PILOT BEARING-HIGH LOAD-4.6L/5.4L/5.0L4
These Ford Racing roller pilot bearings are direct replacements. When you install a new clutch, just pick up one of these to obtain less friction and longer life out of your clutch assembly.
cold air intake
2007-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500 6-Speed 1-Piece 3.25" Carbon Fiber Driveshaft with Direct Fit CV
license plate bracket
2005-2011 Ford Mustang - Moton 2-Way Clubsport Coilovers True Coilover Style Rear 5th Generation - Track
2005-2011 Ford Mustang - Moton 2-Way Clubsport Coilovers OE Style Rear 5th Generation - Street
TOYO PROXES R888R
The Proxes R888R DOT competition tire* is an evolution of the race-winning Proxes R888, delivering even faster lap times and better dry handling. The credit goes to a new tread design and an improved contact patch that puts more rubber on the track. Racers will also appreciate the predictable handling and how quickly the Proxes R888R reaches optimal operating temperature.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
HIGH-GRIP RACE COMPOUND
- Reaches optimal operating temperature quickly and provides consistent performance.
- Improves grip for excellent cornering performance.
OPTIMIZED CONTACT PATCH
- Improves dry traction in braking, acceleration, and cornering.
LARGE TREAD BLOCKS ON OUTSIDE TREAD
- Maximizes lateral grip for improved cornering.
WIDE CENTER RIB
- Improves directional stability and precise steering response.
WATER EVACUATION CHANNEL
- Assists with wet traction.
*Caution: Recommended for competition events only.
TOYO PROXES R888
The Proxes R888 is for drivers who know what it means to really push a car. Its optimized construction and tread design balances dry performance and wet traction, keeping you fully under control in extreme driving situations. If your idea of fun includes road racing, track days, and high-performance driving schools, then this DOT competition tire* is for you.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
ENHANCED R-COMPOUND TREAD
- Maximizes grip for better competitive handling and performance.
UNIDIRECTIONAL V-SHAPED TREAD DESIGN
- Increased tread area and limited void improve dry traction.
- V-shaped grooves assist with wet traction.
CONTINUOUS CENTER CONTACT
- Increases braking performance and dry traction.
SEMI-SLICK SHOULDER AREA
- Improves grip for better steering response.
STIFF BEAD CONSTRUCTION AND WIDER TREAD WIDTH
- Increases cornering force for better competitive handling.
*Caution: Recommended for competition events only.
TOYO PROXES RR
Race-ready off the shelf with a 4/32" deep tread, the Proxes RR delivers consistent lap times and predictable handling on dry tracks. This DOT competition tire* is ideal for NASA road racing, track days, and high-performance driving schools. The symmetric two-groove tread design and special tread compound provide a maximum contact patch and ultimate dry traction with superior cornering force.
*Warning: For racing purposes only. Not for highway use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
RACING TREAD COMPOUND
- Increases grip and improves lap times.
REINFORCED SIDEWALL AND HIGH-MODULUS BEAD FILLER
- Provides excellent steering response and feedback.
WEAR INSPECTION HOLES
- Provides easy tread depth measurement from any position.
SIDEWALL MARKING AREA
- Allows for easy labeling on the sidewall
Toyo Tires and the Proxes RR are the official tire of NASA and the spec tire of record in numerous classes.
Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Tires
Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Tires
Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S tires are performance radial street tires that are drag-strip ready. They combine the proven Mickey Thompson R2 drag tire compound with polyester-ply, steel belted, tubeless radial construction to deliver performance, strength, and reliability. They're available in various sizes to fit nearly any performance wheel. M/T products are built to win with an unceasing drive for faster—better! Order the Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S tires designed for your wheel application.
Product features include:
* D.O.T. approved for street use
* Tread void offers improved hydroplane resistance and excellent dry traction
* Proven R2 compound delivers superior traction at the strip
* Little or no burnout required
* Tubeless, radial construction provides lead-free seal
This is the ultimate tire when it comes from daily driving to going to the drag strip! These tires serve a dual-purpose use and saves you the hassle of having to swap your tires at the drag strip. Just leave from work and pull into the staging lane with these Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Tires.
Ranges from 15" to 20" fitments
All bias drag drive tires must be matched to be within 1/2" roll out. Also, rim screws should never be used on radial drag tires.
Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro
CLASSIC PRO STREET TIRE
The Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro has a street tire tread and a drag tire compound for serious street and vintage car racers. A high performance street legal tire for hot rods, t-buckets and muscle cars that have shortened rear ends and “tubbed” fender wells.
- Widest D.O.T. approved street legal high tire
- Wrinkle wall sidewall / Bias ply construction
- Drag compound
- Selected by Hot Rod Magazine for their “Speed Parts Hall of Fame”
These tires are not your average tires and could take as long as 22 days to ship!
Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE
The Mickey Thompson Street Comp radial is an ultra-high performance tire designed for street. Engineered for high speed handling and cornering ability. Compounded for traction and responsiveness in both wet and dry conditions.
Street Comp is the perfect tire for late model American muscle cars and Pro Touring type applications.
- Asymmetric tread design
- Superior wet and dry performance
- Aggressive steering response
- Lightweight construction
- UTQG 300 AA A
Longacre Deluxe Tire Pressure Gauge - 0-60 PSI
The Longacre Deluxe Tire Gauge features a glow-in-the-dark face and high-flow pressure release button. The clear and easy to read gauge holds the pressure reading until it is released - no more bending over double trying to see the pressure! Convenient swivel chuck allows for easy use in all condition.
Note: All Longacre gauges now include both Angle (installed) and Ball-style chucks.
Range: 0-60 psi
Part Number: LONG52003
• 2-1/2" Glow-In-The-Dark face for high accuracy and easy readability
• 1/2 lb increments with 2% accuracy
• High Flow release button
• Swivel angle chuck installed with alternate ball chuck included
• Holds pressure until released
• Internal gauge damper for more accurate readings and longer life
SCT X4 Performance Programmer, 1996 THRU 2020
The X4 Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE! This product does not support any changes to your vehicle's emission system
* This product is not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles
VEHICLE DATA OVERLOAD.
With a HUGE Backlit display, the SCT X4 Power Flash makes it EASY to read the Real Time Vehicle Data, view popular sensor data such as EGT, Air / Fuel Ratio or any other 0-5 Volt source!
Big Power. Small Package
The X4 Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE
Custom Tunes. Lots of them.
Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
Built-In Wifi for easy updates
Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless network to download device updates.
Reads & Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Data Logging
- Need to monitor your vehicle's engine parameters? No need for a separate monitoring device. View & record your vehicle's PCM data on the device or on a PC.
- Dual Analog Inputs
- Monitor EGT temps, air-fuel ratio and other popular sensor data.
- Easy Restoration Back to Stock
- The device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device men...
- Full Color Backlit LCD Display
- Full Color LCD display for easy viewing, day or night.
- Holds up to 10 Custom Tunes
- Holds up to 10 custom tuning files for Maximum tune flexibility.
- Increases Horsepower & Torque!
- Increases your vehicles Horsepower, Torque, Throttle Response and even Fuel Mileage
- Installs Quickly & Easily
- Installs quickly & easily via your vehicle's OBDII port.
- Most Popular Vehicles Supported
- Most popular Ford vehicles supported including 2014 models.
- Stores 20 Custom Tunes
- Stores up to 20 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
- USB Interface Cable Included
- USB Interface Cable & Livelink Datalogging software included
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Adjust for common performance bolt-ons such as Cold Air Kits, Exhaust Systems & Gears
WHAT YOU CAN ADJUST
Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
- Auto Start/Stop
- Disable auto start/stop.
- Axle Ratio
- Correct the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle. If no gear ration modifications have been made to the vehicle, then choose the stock setting when the tuner prompts you to choose a gear ratio. This will ensure that no modifications are made to the stock program.
- CMCV Delete
- Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
- Disable DOD
- Allows you to disable / enable the Displacement On Demand functions of your vehicles PCM.
- Exhaust Y Pipe
- Support for Kooks High Flow Y Pipes
- Fan Control
- Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.
- Front Mounted Intercooler
- Adjusts for the usage of a front mounted intercooler
- Fuel Injectors
- Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
- Global Spark
- Allows addition or removal of timing across all RPM ranges
- Grill Shutter
- Adjusts calibration to compensate for removal of Grill Shutter
- Allows adjustment for Longtube headers
- Idle Adjust
- Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
- Intake Airbox
- Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
- Jake Brake
- Used as an exhaust brake to increase engine braking while coasting towing heavier loads. Helps lower brake temperatures.
- Lock in 1-2-3
- Locks the converter in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Aids in engine braking, increases fuel economy, and can be used for drag racing as well.
- Locked At CT
- Keeps the torque converter locked during deceleration to aid in engine braking. This is less aggressive than the Jake Brake file so it may be ideal for smaller loads. It can be used in conjunction with the Jake Brake as well.
- Mass Air Meter (MAF)
- Allows you to select from different aftermarket MAF (Mass Air Meters).
- Multiple Displacement System (MDS)
- Enabling the MDS (Multiple Displacement System) initiates a fuel saving 4-cylinder engine mode and disables additional engine cylinders.
- Pedal Response
- Rev Limiter
- Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes. One of the most important ways to protect your engine from damage is to keep the RPMs from going too high.
- RPM Based Spark
- Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
- Shift Assist
- Sound Symposer
- Enable and Disable The Sound Symposer
- Speed Limiter
- Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Super Charger Pulley
- Supports aftermarket super charger pulley sizes.
- Take Off Assist
- Throttle Body
- Compensates for aftermarket Throttle Bodies (BBK 65/85/90 MM)
- Tire Size
- Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
- Torque Reduction
- Reduce torque durning shifting (makes shift more firm)
- Change or disable the Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Traction Control
- Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
- Transmission Shift Firmness
- Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.
- Transmission Shift Points
- Change the RPMs at which an automatic transmission will change gears.
HP Tuners MPVI2 w/ 2, 4 or 6 Universal Credits
HP Tuners MPVI2 Tuner w/ Universal Credits
Prop 65 - Short Label:
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Prop 65 (C, R or CR):
Prop 65 Yes/No:
HP Tuner - Computer Chip Programmer
You will have the option to select how many universal credits you need!
Connect > Read > Edit > Write > Drive.
Equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth, our Proprietary Expansion Port, and Mobile Device Support, the powerful MPVI2 makes it faster and easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle’s software.
The MPVI2 comes packaged with VCM Editor and VCM Scanner and programming/USB cables, making up the essentials of VCM Suite, bringing you one of the most powerful and inclusive scanning, diagnostic, logging and calibration products on the market. Not to mention full support for our latest rendition of Track Addict, whether you frequent the drag strip, circuit, autocross or off-road the MPVI2 has the fastest scanning, logging and data transmission rates to ensure you capture everything.
The Pro Feature Set takes your MPVI2 to the next level. It includes a Pro-Link cable and enhanced firmware, allowing you to log additional, analog signals that are not part of the factory ECM. It comes with a free Pro-Link cable, allowing you log up to two analog inputs with the Pro Feature Set. More Pro Features are coming soon, which will be available to all Pro users!
VCM Suite Editor
VCM Editor, which comes with the MPVI2, allows you to read most vehicle control modules flash memory and save it in our proprietary .HPT file structure. VCM Editor enables you to adjust a multitude of complex parameters such as torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, fan activations, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings and many more. Finally, you can write these changes back to the various vehicle control modules via the MPVI2.
VCM Scanner, which comes with the MPVI2, gives you the most powerful and comprehensive scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic data port. View and clear vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) along with other vehicle module information. Command control functions like closed loop, fans, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and so more all in real time. No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.
HP Tuners uses a credit-based licensing system. Credits are used as currency to purchase licenses for the different modules in a vehicle.
Licensing a module gives you the ability to tune it. The number of credits necessary to purchase a license varies depending on the vehicle.
Many vehicles are 2 credits for licensing the ECM/PCM, and may have additional options such as a TCM, FICM, or CCM.
Vehicle licenses are tied to the VIN, PCM OS, and PCM Serial Number. If those values don’t change, the vehicle will remain licensed on that
interface and can be tuned indefinitely. One interface can store thousands of licenses and can be used to tune all the vehicles we support.
Once you purchase an MPVI2 you can read, edit, and save files without purchasing credits. You don’t have to license a module until you are
ready to write a new file to the vehicle. The MPVI2 also offers the ability to tune remotely by sending a tune file via email.